Favourite jokes everyone!

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (37 posts)
  1. lizzieBoo profile image59
    lizzieBooposted 12 years ago

The old ones are the best ones: get joking!

lizzieBooposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Man goes into the doctor's wearing nothing but cling-film.
      Doctor says; 'I can clearly see you're nuts'.

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "I
    can't serve you." The mushroom says, "Why not? I'm a fun-guy."

3. earnestshub profile image80

I found an even worse one than that!

A piece of string walks into a bar. He hops up onto a stool and yells
    to the bartender, "Hey! Gimme a drink!" The bartender picks up the
    string and throws it into the street. The string thinks, "I'll show
    'im. I'll go back in disguise, he won't know it's me, and at the last
    minute I'll humiliate him. So the string contorts its body into a
    whole different shape, and frizzes its hair ala a 'fro. It goes back
    in, hops onto the stool and asks for a drink. The bartender says,
    "You're that piece of string I threw out 5 minutes ago." The string
    answers, "No. I'm a frayed knot."

4. earnestshub profile image80

A man walks into a bar and the bartender says, "I'm sorry, I can't serve you here unless you are wearing a tie."

The man says, "Okay, I'll be right back," and goes to his car to find anything he can use for a tie. All he finds is a set of jumper cables, so he ties them around his neck,
         goes back in and asks, "How's this?"

The bartender replies, "Well, okay, but don't start anything."

Ha ha! good ones.
      Ok. Man walks into a bar...ouch!

No that's terrible. Ok:

A man's walking through a graveyard and he sees another man squatting behind a gravestone. The walking man says 'Morning!
      'No, pooing' replies the squatting man.

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Took ne a sec, must be tired, lol lol lol

5. earnestshub profile image80

A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says.

The bartender promptly serves up a beer.

"How much will that be?" asks the neutron.

"For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"

6. earnestshub profile image80

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.

One says, 'I think I've lost an electron.'

The other says 'Are you sure?'

The first says, 'Yes, I'm positive.'

1. Windsweptplains profile image60
      Windsweptplainsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is my favorite one!

7. earnestshub profile image80

Two cartons of yogurt walk into a bar. The bartender, a tub of cottage cheese, says to them, "We don't serve your kind in here."

One of the yogurt cartons says back to him, "Why not? We're cultured individuals."

8. earnestshub profile image80

Two peanuts walked into a bar, and one was a-salted.

9. earnestshub profile image80

Descartes walks into a bar, and the bartender asks "Would you like a beer?"
         Descartes replies "I think not" and POOF! he vanishes

10. earnestshub profile image80

OK I'm done for now! smile

Man, you were on a ROLL!

I was hoping to see some from other hubbers I know are funny.

Being in Australia it is easy to forget the times of day/night in the rest of the world are so different to ours.

I assume many are having a quiet Sunday.

Or maybe the rapture has done it's deed and rid us of the intellectually challenged. smile

yes, surely we can't be the only three comedy genius's in Hub world.

11. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

A music student in Vienna staggers out of a bar, crosses the street and passes out in a cemetery.  He wakes up the next morning to the sound of music. He looks up, realizes that he is laying on Beethoven’s grave and then, straining his ear to the ground to listen, he makes out the strands of Beethoven’s 9th symphony. He jumps up, runs to find his professor and tells him what he has heard.

Intrigued, the professor accompanies him to the cemetery, listens at the grave and proclaims it is not Beethoven’s 9th, but the 8th. The student bends down, listens and nods in agreement.

Perplexed, the professor calls the head of the university to the graveside.  He bends down, listens, and swears it is Beethoven’s 7th.  The other two kneel, and after a moment concur.

A coach is sent for the premier music aficionado of the city and he comes out to listen, declares it the 6th and an argument ensues as to what it all means.

The grave keeper, who has watched all of the proceedings from the beginning walks over, shaking his head in disgust and says. ‘You can all stop arguing.  There’s a simple explanation. The man is obviously decomposing.’

ha ha very good!

12. earnestshub profile image80

OK Emile, that was classic! lol lol lol

13. earnestshub profile image80

Two cannibals walk into a bar and sits beside this clown. The first cannibal whacks the clown on the head and they both start eating the clown. Suddenly the second cannibal looks up and says, "Hey, do you taste something funny?"

14. earnestshub profile image80

A baby seal walks into a bar and sits down. "What can I get you?" asked the bartender.

"Anything but a Canadian Club" replied the seal.

15. lizzieBoo profile image59
    lizzieBooposted 12 years ago

A man runs into the doctor's shouting 'Wigwam! Tipi! Wigwam! Tipi! Wigwam! Tipi!'
    The doctor says, 'Relax, you're too tense'. (Too tents, geddit!)

Why did the baker have brown hands?
    Because he kneaded a poo.

Did you hear about the blind man who got a cheese-grater for christmas?
    He said it was the most violent book he ever read.

lol lol lol Nice little run there!

16. earnestshub profile image80

A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender snarls, "What'll you have?"

The duck says, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender spits and says "We don't have grapes here, we serve drinks, now get out!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks, now GET OUT!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, infuriated, pounds his fist on the bar and yells at the duck, "I told you two times we don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks! If you ask me that ONE
         MORE TIME I'm going to nail your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!"

With that, the duck shrugged, hopped off the stool and waddled out.

The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool, looked the bartender in the eye and asked, "Got any nails?"

The bartender, puzzled, said no.

The duck then looked him square in the eye and said, "Got any grapes?"

17. recommend1 profile image59
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

OK I can't resist.

A baby is born with a golden screw head in place of his belly button.  Medical experts from all over the country gathered to examine and discuss etc. At last some bright spark had to unscrew the golden screw -  and the baby's ass fell off.

Well, that was silly enough to get a laugh from! Good work! lol lol lol

18. earnestshub profile image80

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

ha ha h....hey I'm blonde!

Me too! lol

The blonde helicopter pilot got too cold so he turned the overhead fan off! smile

19. earnestshub profile image80

A blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed,sweating and panting. "What's up?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says,"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door.

Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closetfloor.

You rotten bastard, "says the husband,"my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!!

20. recommend1 profile image59

Like that one big_smile

and Sukie says that you think the golden belly button joke is silly because young people like it big_smile

Are rude jokes allowed in these pre-menstrual TOS days ?

21. recommend1 profile image59

A guy got up after 'kissing' his wife and getting ready to go to the dentist he was horrified to find a curly black hair stuck in his teeth.  His wife found him with tweezers trying to tug it out, and late for the dentist, and so cut it off close to his teeth.  A little later the guy is laying back in the dentist chair and the dentist asks him to open his mouth, and then says, "I see you 'kissed' your wife this morning! the guy red with embarassment stuttered, "Oh you can still see the hair then?" the dentist replies "No, you have some poo on your chin!"

euwgh!!

22. profile image52
    Nemo Ranko Numeroposted 12 years ago

A blonde is found standing in front of the refrigerator looking puzzled ...she has been there for days......in her hand is a carton of Orange juice...on the carton is printed the word 'Concentrate'

23. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

A blonde, redhead and brunette were in a swimming competition.
    The event was breast stroke.
    The brunette won, with the redhead close behind.
    The poor blonde finally made it to the end of the pool and complained.......

......No fair! They cheated! They used their arms!

24. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

A man walks into a bar.
    He orders his drink and hears a little voice say, "Good choice!"
    He looks around and doesn't see anyone sitting near him.
    He takes a few sips and hears the voice again.
    "Nice tie."
    What the....? he thinks to himself.
    "You're handsome."
    "Come here often?"
    "You have excellent taste."
    "You seem very smart."
    "Do you work out? You look like you work out."

The man is totally perplexed.
    There is simply no explanation for these comments!!

He calls the bartender over and says, "I keep hearing these voices, but there's nobody else at the bar...."

The bartender says,
    "Don't worry.
    It's the peanuts.
    They're complimentary."

(One of my all-time favorites!)

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)