jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

the new pirates of the caribbean movie

1. ithamar charles profile image61
    ithamar charlesposted 6 years ago

The new PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN movie is out..... It's already a BANG here in the Caribbean.... Will this movie make more money than the previous ones ???

1. Matt in Jax profile image80
      Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I really don't think so personally, but I could be wrong once all of the weekend sales numbers show up tomorrow. I just don't think that they really advertised this one all too much and a lot of people probably still don't even know that it came out.

2. Daffy Duck profile image59
      Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It shoulkd make more than the 2nd and 3rd, but probably not more than the first.  The first one is the best one.........so far.

1. Lloyd E. Scott profile image61
        Lloyd E. Scottposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The first one is the best, however, if you google box office results you will see that this one is making a killing at the box office here in the US and in Europe. In Europe alone this film grossed over $250 million, so far!

3. profile image61
      MorganRogerDentalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If the story is good then obviously it will earn more money.

4. Lloyd E. Scott profile image61

As we now see this one made more than the other Pirate movies. This one also premiered in Europe and is making big bucks already, something like $250 million dollars and counting.

1. Daffy Duck profile image59
        Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

250 million.  yikes

2. celebritie profile image71
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

I heard that penelope cruz was in the movie. Apparently it is this years largest opening for Captain Jack Sparrow. "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" because of being showed overseas.

1. Lloyd E. Scott profile image61

Yes she is and she is gorgeous, if you see the movie PLEASE stay until after the credits end, there is a brief important scene from the film. I still cannot believe that people leave after the credits roll especially for a movie such as this one, and Thor.

3. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

Too much of anything, even Johnny Depp/Jack Straw, could be like honey that makes you throw up after a certain level of going in.

4. melpor profile image88
    melporposted 6 years ago

Ithamar, I think it will do very well or even better than the last three movies. I can't wait until it is released on DVD so that I can add it to my collection. Johnny Depp is really good as Captain Jack Sparrow.

working