jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Applying for TV game Show

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

would you apply for a tv game show like "Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader?  or The Price is Right..to try to make some money?
    It's a long shot ,just like playing the lottery I guess...

1. 60
      CentralWIGardenerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My brother was on The Price is Right during one of the last shows Bob Barker did.  He brainstormed  the types of guests that made it to the stage, so he would give the best responses to the audience screeners.  He also had the fact that he was a dairy farmer from Wisconsin in his corner and he is visually interesting being 6' 8".  He made it on stage and ended up with some nice, quality prizes-- a grandfather clock, a curio cabinet, and I forget what else.  He just missed making the grand showcase, but didn't earn any money.

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, i don't watch that kind of stuff and would never ever dream of going on a show.

2. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

i would in a heartbeat, it looks like fun. jeopardy would be my game tho

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Money? 15 minutes of fame? Stardom w/in my own mind? you betcha!!!!! Is card sharks still around? smile Higher! Lower! FREEZE!

1. Matt in Jax profile image80
      Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I used to love watching Card Sharks on GSN!

4. Matt in Jax profile image80
    Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago

I would definitely go on a TV Game Show! I'm decent on trivia and love the Price is Right and it could definitely be a fun life experience. Even if you embarass yourself, its all in good fun and you'd get a consolation prize I'm sure.