Painless fund raising for the people of Japan

1. fetty profile image77
    fettyposted 5 years ago

I just purchased a double CD from our local Sam's Club called
    S O N G S   F O R   J A P A N .  I am no music groupie just an average person who likes to enjoy good music. But when my purchase also supports a great cause , I become excited.  The first CD starts with John Lennon's Imagine. Beyonce's Irreplaceable and Josh Goban's Awake - Live are also there. Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen , Pink and The Black Eyed Peas are just some of the performers on this disc.

Disc Two features Lady Antebellum, I Run To You . Sting  features the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra with Conductor: Steven Mercurio Fragile - Live in Berlin. Leona Lewis, Shakira and Norah Jones finish out the second CD. I was wowed. Hope everyone runs out to purchase this for a great cause and for great music selections. I'm not sure where you would pick one up at your location, but this album is a keeper!

Sony Music Entertainment and its worldwide affiliates will donate 100% of their net proceeds from the sale of this album to the Japanese Red Cross Society.  ( This is printed on the album face.)