jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Do you think Rebecca Black's Friday the worst song ever?

1. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 5 years ago

I just don't like it!

1. Daffy Duck profile image59
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know but it's definately a strong contender.

Of course if you want to make your neighbors move to a new state, it's a great song.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it's rather sad talent, isn't it?

Definitely one of the worst songs, but there are a lot of 'worst' songs!

any song written/produced by Dr. Luke/Max Martin generally is a top hit, it has a catchy beat that is fun.

3. Aficionada profile image92
      Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But have you heard the version of it they did on Glee?

I was listening along and all of a sudden I realized what it was I was hearing.  They made it sound pretty good, I thought!  I don't like the song, but I do think it's cool that a different performance can make such a difference.

2. Matt in Jax profile image81
    Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago

Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time is pretty high on my list.

3. puddingicecream profile image81
    puddingicecreamposted 5 years ago

It certainly isn't my cup of tea but I don't think it's the worst song ever.

4. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Definitely not worst song EVER... but it certainly depends on my mood. I prefer Katy Perry's This Friday Night smile

5. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

That new Jar of  Hearts song is pretty bad. sad

1. KristenGrace profile image61
      KristenGraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh no I love that song too!

6. 60
    xenoxposted 5 years ago

Carrie Mok from buszymag.com described it as pure simply unadulterated bubblegum pop song, I am agreed to that it is really a POP song,catchy, chessy and danceable by simple  steps not those gyrating swinging butts moves. The very wonder of this song is tons of worst song is posted in you tube but why friday is so special. The truth is FRIDAY is not worst. Hate is love, critics is noting the ingenuity, reverse psychology itis! Everybody knows that FRIDAY IS FOREVER whether we like it or not and it takes a REBECCA BLACK  to make FRIDAY a common day of the week into an infamous/famous day of our lives (not mine). So the more mockery and hatred this novelty is getting the MORE REBECCA BLACK FRIDAY stucks into our heads! Get It ?? That is the uniqueness of this virality sensation, take note, the SHARKS in the music industry smells chesssssy into this. Try to analyze carefully what's transpiring about this recently, it adds up unto something. By chance, this girl needs more faith and proper guidance from good people. Why?? It seems that there is more than cyber bullying is brewing out there.... hope that,s not gonna happen.

7. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I've heard worst, but it'll be interesting to see what her next few songs sound like, as that'll determine her success more so than anything.

8. Eileen Serapio profile image61
    Eileen Serapioposted 5 years ago

It isn't really the worst. It's just not that pleasant to the ears and to think it's a pop song for teenagers, it's not very nice at all. The video is also ridiculous.

9. Lenzdp08 profile image60
    Lenzdp08posted 5 years ago

No! This song is great and so many people have enjoyed it. The worst songs don't get heard...