jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Pregnant in Heels

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Have you seen this show?  I can't believe how clueless some of these mothers-to-be are.

I had to laugh at the couple who hired a focus group to decide on a name for their baby. They justified it by comparing the name to a brand.  Or the woman who had a c-section because she could schedule when the baby was born.

1. Chaotic Chica profile image85
      Chaotic Chicaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have chosen not to watch this ridiculous show.  I saw the previews and knew I'd wind up ranting about the idoicy of those women!  smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I've never heard of it, but probably wouldn't watch it.. I deal with enough neurotic parents in real life.. hmm 
    you have to wonder if they realize that babies are real and that they grow and require care and nurturing.. and parenting..

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

And who knew you could hire a "pregnancy concierge"? smile

4. megs78 profile image60
    megs78posted 5 years ago

If these women are only having their first children, the idiocy is because they haven't yet experienced what it is to love a child so much, nothing else matters.  I imagine their attitudes will change when baby is born...well...hopefully anyway! smile

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i googled it...Saturday Nite Live's take on it was first up...ha ha ha...no wonder i haven't hooked up my tv.....

6. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

I turned it on for 3 seconds lol. At 1st it sounded like it was filmed at a strip club lol