jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Did Nancy Grace Exploit the Casey Anthony Trial for Ratings?

1. thaivalentine profile image60
    thaivalentineposted 5 years ago

What do you think, was Nancy Grace trying to create healthy discourse or simply trying to boost ratings?

1. bgamall profile image86
      bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Neither. She believed totmom was guilty. But it was up to the jury, not her. Who knows, maybe she harmed the case.

But, if she believes in justice, why doesn't she turn her passion on the bankers or on those Americans involved in 911?  Those were the crimes of the century.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Um, of course.  TV shows are about getting viewers,  That doesn't mean it was her only motivation but there is nothing implicitly wrong with a TV show host and associated staff aiming to get ratings.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is the sky blue?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL...

She is always angry.

1. thaivalentine profile image60
          thaivalentineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

that makes me laugh, she really is angry all the time.  I would like to see Glenn Beck, Nancy Grace, Keith Olbermann, Bill O'Reilly, Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, Sean Hannity all in "cage match".  There is so much venom and anger amongst all of them

4. coolwater101 profile image80
      coolwater101posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I Nancy Grace is full of shit, and is always trying to play the media for what its good for and that's the ratings. I really think her ego is just to dam big !!!

5. rachelsholiday profile image60
      rachelsholidayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think Nancy Grace exploits everything for ratings.  She doesn't positively contribute to our society in any way.

2. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

Nancy Grace is a disgrace.
    That's all I have to say.

She should be harping about the prosecution NOT doing their job, if she disagrees with the jury. The jury were civil servants, doing their job, as directed. The prosecution are the twits here: EPIC FAIL!

3. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

no one, did people would never exploit anything lol.

4. TMMason profile image73
    TMMasonposted 5 years ago

She exploits every case she ever sinks her teeth into. She is responsible for that young woman killing herself a while back, also.

The woman should be thrown off the TV.

1. bgamall profile image86
      bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, she exploits them because she is a victim advocate more than for the ratings. But I agree, her behavior regarding that young woman who committed suicide was disgusting.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Stop agreeing with me! lol

5. My Stories profile image61
    My Storiesposted 5 years ago

I think Nancy wants us to see the truth and to think about the situation.  She is very hard on people and I always say I don't ever want to get in trouble and face Nancy Grace.  I don't think it is solely on ratings, I think she wants us to be aware.

6. 0
    Carliismiles<3posted 5 years ago

I agree with Rachelsholiday.

working