jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

So True? So False? Is Charlie Sheen Dead?!

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

So True? So False? Is Charlie Sheen Dead?!
    Today 7:27 AM PDT by GINA SERPE

PacificCoastNews.com

Calling all warlocks, we repeat, calling all warlocks! Grab your machetes and consider yourselves on high alert.

Earlier today, rumors took over, well, pretty much every social media outlet there is, claiming that the tiger blood had stopped pumping through Charlie Sheen's veins and that the actor had, in fact, passed away.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b251992 … z1Rzv6dFJs

2. profile image0
    jami l. pereiraposted 5 years ago

Nope , Thats False , Hes still alive and kickin' ... he's too mean and heartless to die  !! hahahaha!!!!

3. profile image0
    jami l. pereiraposted 5 years ago

Oh!!! and not too mention , hes cold , manipulative,ARROGANT and fugly ! so with that being said , theres no way he'd be dead! lol

4. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

As far as I'm concerned he is. Dead in the same sense that Disco, lava lamps and the 'world is flat' theory are all dead.

5. BethanRose profile image87
    BethanRoseposted 5 years ago

WHAT!! Really?! This is all I hear, so and so is dead, another celeb is dead, but they are usuallly rumours. But this one wouldn't be that surprising.

6. BethanRose profile image87
    BethanRoseposted 5 years ago

WHAT!! Really?! This is all I hear, so and so is dead, another celeb is dead, but they are usuallly rumours. But this one wouldn't be that surprising.

7. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

maybe since no one has heard anything about "winning!" in a month,they thought he was actually dead.
    I think his career is what died.roll

working