jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Cirque Du Soleil Allegria

1. R.S. Hutchinson profile image84
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

I have never been to one of these shows but have watched it on TV in amazement. Last December my 10 year old daughter and I watched it on Tv and she loved it too.

I am thinking about buying tickets to this show for me and her because it is coming to my town but I would like to ask if taking a 10 year old to this show is age appropriate?

Just fyi my idea of age appropriate: I don't let my daughter watch anything over PG (and even those are still monnitored.

Anyone ever been? Seen kids in the audience? If kids did go, did they enjoy it? I know they do clowns and funny stuff but I know that it might be edited for TV?

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

Take her, the show is family entertainment. Their shows are amazing and very colorful, magical.

3. thaivalentine profile image61
    thaivalentineposted 5 years ago

I am no longer a fan of Cirque and they have gone the way of Starbucks(there is one on every corner).  There are so many shows now and when I was last in NYC they had three going at the same time in the city.  It used to be special and now it seems like a money grab.  For the shows that I have been to the tickets start at $90 so watering down the talent pool doesn't return good value.

4. Daniel Carter profile image89
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

I've been to several along the Vegas strip. They never disappoint. The traveling shows are geared more for families, from what I know, but I'm not completely sure. A little investigation should be able to help you.

5. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Lot of flexible people bending oddly and acting weird...

kinda typical of the company's Quebec origins