jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Arnold fighting

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

TMZ) TMZ has learned ... Arnold Schwarzenegger has filed his response to Maria Shriver's divorce petition, and the former couple is at odds over whether Maria should get spousal support.
    Arnold's lawyer, Bob Kaufman, checked the box on the legal docs asking the judge to terminate any right on Maria's part to get spousal support. Maria asked for spousal support in her petition.
    http://www.antimusic.com/news/11/july/2 … tion.shtml

[b] ok maybe she has some ability to make a living bu that creep supported his mistress(s) with support(or hush money) for years and they weren't married to him..Gimme a break! ;rolleyes:

Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it was upposed to read Arnold fighting Maria...

2. R.S. Hutchinson profile image89
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

I thought this was going to be clip from "Different Strokes" hmm

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Interesting take.  Maria will come out of any divorce with enough money to live like a queen (at least by my standards) for the rest of her life.

Nevertheless she wants a cut of any future earnings from a man she no longer has any connection with even though she is just as capable as he is to supplement the already huge income from the divorce.

And you seem to think this is equitable because Arnie needs punished for something half the men and women in this country now find quite acceptable.

Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

wilderness quote.."And you seem to think this is equitable because Arnie needs punished for something half the men and women in this country now find quite acceptable."

why do you think she is punishing HIM? I see HER being punished..because she didn't wish to continue in an abusive  relationship...

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps I misunderstood.  I thought she was asking the court to force him to give her some of his future earnings. 

Certainly she should get 1/2 of their community property, including cash, but after splitting up any additional money the court forces him to give to her can only be termed punishment.

Did I misunderstand?  Is she going to pay Arnie for the rest of her life?  That would indeed be punishing Maria because she didn't want to live together any more.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Maria probably already has enough money to live like a queen, that is not the point. He was the offending party and should still have to pay her support for their children.

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The money should be the last thing on their minds. They need to protect their children as a first second and third priority.
      Both have sufficient money.

5. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 5 years ago

To hell with the money, to hell with his kids...get Arnie making some more movies before he dies of boredom being the Governator and all that political drivel! big_smile

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw something he had lined up, but it didn't look too good to me! it was some second rate animation movie, and how the hell is he gonna fair against the animated movies of today?

Arnie was always a bit thick, but even he deserves something a bit better! lol

working