jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Have you ever fall in love with an actress?

1. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Have you ever fall in love with a model/musician/actress/actor? My answer is Yes! I used to love Emma watson she played hermonie granger in harry potter.

1. C.V.Rajan profile image68
      C.V.Rajanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Whomsoever be the woman a man falls in love will prove to be a good actress one day!

1. Obscure_Treasures profile image60
        Obscure_Treasuresposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I fell in love with john travolta........

2. Jonathan Janco profile image80
      Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I fell in love with an actress once. But she never seemed to get any work and wasn't exactly proactive about it either. Eventually I had to kick her out of my house beacuse I realized she was just a parasite.

1. Greek One profile image80
        Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you dates Lindsay Lohan!?!?

1. Jonathan Janco profile image80
          Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, but she was a redhead.
          lol

3. 0
      titfanposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Oh yeah, plenty of them. My 'first love' was Indian actress Sridevi. I still remember my first erection when I was watching the gorgeous Sridevi's film, and how I used to masturbate looking at her pics. I found her to be so womanly (sexy) and lovable.
      Following this, I've admired and continue admiring many other actresses either for their pretty looks or their sexy body or both. Notable among these are Radha, Meena, Simran, Jyothika, Sneha, and the current heart-throb Sri Divya.

2. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

the police said that as a 40 year old man, I shouldn't be writing so many letter to Emma Watson

3. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

I had a hot night with eva mendez 5 years ago does that count?

you realize she was a man 6 years ago, right?

4. optimus grimlock profile image59

wow thats a really bad joke! If I would of said Meryl Steep or another manly actress it would of worked! I usally like your jokes to like the emma watson one!

DON'T YOU EVER MAKE FUN OF SWEET, SWEET MERYL!!!

I remember that night years ago... we made wonderful love and shared a special time that would have lasted forever...

had I not discovered those testciles dangling unexpectedly, like two cannon balls falling from the night sky crushing my heart

5. optimus grimlock profile image59

lmao thats more like it!

6. limpet profile image59
    limpetposted 9 months ago

Cannot say that i ever fell in love with an actress but i did have childhood fixations with a bevy of the Hollywood screen starlets of the 1950's (as they were called in those days). Names are too numerous to mention but they had charisma at  most, glamour at the very least. Glamorous English actress Honor Blackman a true 'diva' was my icon of the 60's as she shared the same birth date with my own mother as well as being suited to perform a variety of 'on screen' roles. I was privileged to be introduced to Miss Blackman at a reception some years ago and i was amazed by her beauty and vitality. As a red blooded adolescent i was totally fascinated by the voluptuous Sophia Loren after seeing her in Broccacio 70 and i often dreamed of being her slave on my knees. Now, at this point in time i do have a penchant for the fabulous Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty. An exotic Hindi lady.

7. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 9 months ago

Jacklyn Smith.

When I was a kid, one of my favorite shows was Charlies Angels. Everyone was gaga over Farrah Faucet and Cherly Ladd. But, I thought Jacklyn was the most beautiful of the three. My brother for some reason like Kate Jackson.

Then Tom Selleck came along. smile

working