jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Did Kurt Kobain commit suicide?

1. Obscure_Treasures profile image52
    Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago

Did Kurt Kobain commit suicide or he was murdered?

2. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

There are suspicions, arguments with Courtney Love, the Gun was too long, way to much drugs in him

3. optimus grimlock profile image54
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

Um no that crazy .... shot him and strapped him to the chair!!! I'm not a nirvana fan either!

4. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Couldn't have been Courtney, she had too many drugs in her too.

5. I am DB Cooper profile image69
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Kurt Cobain probably did commit suicide. He was a heroin addict at the time and people who encountered him in the days and weeks before his death knew something wasn't right. Michael Stipe of REM even tried to convince Cobain that he had a collaboration idea and he needed to get to Athens, Georgia immediately, because he knew Cobain couldn't get the help he needed with the friends he had in Seattle. After Cobain escaped rehab and got on a plane from LA back to Seattle, he happened to sit next to Duff McKagan of Guns N Roses on the flight, and McKagan later said he knew something was wrong with Cobain. I've always considered it an interesting twist of fate that the last musician Cobain encountered in his life was a member of Guns N Roses, the band that was virtually wiped out overnight with the rise of Nirvana and grunge rock.

1. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

"I've always considered it an interesting twist of fate that the last musician Cobain encountered in his life was a member of Guns N Roses, the band that was virtually wiped out overnight with the rise of Nirvana and grunge rock."

^ Yeah, that is kind of strange. Grunge did knock a lot of 80s metal bands off. Everything is so fad in America. I hear that people in Europe are more loyal to bands though.

I like both Grunge and 80s metal.

1. Obscure_Treasures profile image52
        Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This mystery still remains bt if nt courtney killed kurt ...who did?its a big quetion...bt moreover kurt didnt have any intention of suiciding becz he was so badly drugged tht he could merely move himself...so shooting is out of quetion.

1. Extinct Soul profile image61
          Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe the one who is in session, smoking dope with him, that day...just a maybe..smile

6. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 6 years ago

It's been 17 years since he died.  Don't you think that if someone really felt the official police and coroner's report of a self-inflicted gunshot wound was going to be contested, it would have happened by now?

I live in Seattle and there are a lot of people here who knew him, and they don't seem to think it was murder.

1. Extinct Soul profile image61
      Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because it was much easier to conclude what will happen when you put in a room - tons of drugs, an addict and a gun. what more if you add some fame on it..

hehe but I don't believe someone killed him. wink

2. Obscure_Treasures profile image52
      Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is it that so Relache? can u plz tell me what does the people still talk about him?

working