jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Kate plus 8 cancelled

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

And it's about time, those kids have been exploited enough.

You just know Kate will try and sell another reality show to someone...better than having to get a real job.

What are some ideas you can come up with for her to do?

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Uh, get a real job.  Collect alimony payments and child support payments.smile

2. cooldad profile image59
      cooldadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good riddance.  This was just another cultural train wreck.  Only in America can someone have a zillion babies and get a television show out of it.  It will be interesting to see how the kids turn out one day.  They can google their mom and dad and read about their life, weird.

I find it very intriguing how Kate went from a normal looking housewife to a buffet of plastic surgery enhancement throughout her television career.  I guess that was for her kids benefit too. (sarcasm)
      Reality television is destroying America.

Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Especially the ones where kids are growing up in front of the camera.

I can't wait to read the inevitible "Mommy Dearest" books to come based on what i have heard of Kate's personality.

2. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

Passing out birth control? Just a thought.

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know you are crushed...

4. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

those kids are damaged even though mom and the producers tried to make it as "normal" as possible.
    They will undoubtedly have withdrawal symptoms and miss the attention and money..

5. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

thank goodness we still have 24 kids and counting!

1. leahlefler profile image97
      leahleflerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are they really up to 24 Jaybies now? Wow.

6. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I don't get the appeal of watching these reality shows. All the housewife shows, etc., it's seems like such a waste of time.

I heard today on the news that a number of people who have been on those shows or related to someone on the show have committed suicide.

I've never watched the Kate show. Their faces were all over the media for a while. That's not real news.

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For the most part they are a waste of time.  I can't stand those shows and have never missed an opportunity to miss an episode. 

The only good thing about it is that the people in those shows are earning money.  When I say earning money I mean that in the loosest sense.  They have barely enough brain cells to do that crap, get a lot of money for it as well as limited fame. 

If you had an opportunity to do that with all of the rewards would you?  I would.  To not have to worry about money for a while would be new to me.

7. jokeapptv profile image60
    jokeapptvposted 5 years ago

sounded boring to me id  never watch that i can see that at the
    grocery store or mcdonalds

working