jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Christine O'Donnell walks out of "Piers Morgan"

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

By Jake Weinraub
    LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Former Delaware U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell stormed off the set of "Piers Morgan Tonight" Wednesday, apparently objecting to the CNN host's questions about gay marriage.
    "I'm not being weird, you're being a little rude," said to the host, right before storming off the program's set.
    "Ms. O'Donnell wasn't happy about me quizzing her re views on witchcraft and sex. But really flipped at gay marriage Qs. Ripped mike and fled," Morgan tweeted shortly after the taping.
    "My first ever walk-out in 25 years of interviews," Morgan continued. "I guess viewers can decide if I was 'rude' or not tonight at 9pm ET. #CNN"
    read he rest
    http://news.yahoo.com/christine-odonnel … 19827.html
    if she wants sell her book then she'll have to put up with questions..

1. 70
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Piers is loving it!  What a tease line to get people to check it out.  Guarantee he is happier than if she would have stayed. Ratings, Ratings, Ratings!

2. livelonger profile image90
      livelongerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Exactly! Too many of these Tea Partiers have gotten used to being coddled by Fox News and the 700 Club, where they treat social conservatives with kid gloves and allow them to peddle whatever they're selling.

Soon her only press contact will be via Facebook posts, like her mentor, Sarah Palin. lol

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

How dare he ask her a hard question about her beliefs?! How sexist wink

Maybe she thought she was on America's Got Talent instead?

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I can't believe Morgan would ask her about her book during an interview about her book. How degrading! He should be ashamed!

The woman is a basket case.

4. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

One moment she was there, and the next she wasn't...

it was like witchcraft smile

5. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Maybe not so much witchcraft, as yet another circus act that's been trotted out in recent years.  roll

I think Ronald McDonald ought to run for elected office.  Forget all these half-baked circus acts and go for a well established clown with a history of being in the public eye.