A Guy Walks Into a Bar...

1. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

... for the first time and sits down to have a beer after a long day on the road. He notices a horse off to the side with a sign over it: $100 TO ANYONE THAT MAKES THIS HORSE LAUGH.

"What's up with the horse?" he asks the bartender.

"Exactly what the sign says. One dollar for a chance to make the horse laugh. He laughs, I pay you $100."

"Anybody ever make the horse laugh?"

"Nah," says the bartender. "But it is a nice revenue stream, though."

The man hands a dollar to the bartender and walks over to the horse. He looks the horse over real good and then whispers into the horse's ear. In a few seconds the horse busts out laughing, tears streaming from his eyes.

The bartender's jaw swung like an old hinge as he handed over the hundred dollars.

Two months later the same man returns to the bar. A new sign is above the horse: $100 TO ANYONE WHO MAKES THIS HORSE CRY.

He hands a dollar as the bartender said, "You're killing my cash cow. You know that. Right?"

The man blocks everyone's view and then leans over and whispers in the horse's ear. In a few momemts the horse is sobbing. The man smiles as he collects his hundred dollars, leaving.

The next week the man returns for a cold one and notices the horse is gone. "What happened to the horse?"

"Nobody wanted to pay to make him laugh or cry anymore."

"Sorry to hear that," the man says.

"By the way, how did you make that horse laugh and cry?"

The man smiled. "The first time I told him my mandhood was bigger than his; the second time I showed him."