jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What is the title of this film?

1. profile image56
    moviewondererposted 5 years ago

I remember watching this film as a teen but could not remember the title.  In the film the woman slashed her wrists and had love problems.  At the end, the girl visits her boyfriend only to discover he was married with children. Last scene, she was in a car driving away.

1. Jonathan Janco profile image75
      Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How old are you now? If I knew when it was released I might figure it out. Was it a relatively new movie at the time?

2. Mcham Law profile image57
    Mcham Lawposted 5 years ago

we need a lot more detail than that. Do you remember any of the actors?

3. profile image56

i dont remember any of the actors.  I saw the film in the 80s or 90s.

4. profile image56

i remember the lady in the film was depressed, she slashed her wrists (but survived).  She also cut her hair short in the movie. I cant remember all the details but in the last scene, she went to visit her boyfriend only to find out he was married and had children and she was driving away from the house.  THis was shown a long time ago maybe 80s or early 90s.  I just cant get this film out of my head.  Been searching for long.

5. profile image56

i remember the lady in the film was depressed, she slashed her wrists (but survived).  She also cut her hair short in the movie. I cant remember all the details but in the last scene, she went to visit her boyfriend only to find out he was married and had children and she was driving away from the house.  THis was shown a long time ago maybe 80s or early 90s.  I just cant get this film out of my head.  Been searching for long.

6. profile image56

1. Cogerson profile image86
      Cogersonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Possibly Mystic Pizza....I know one of the girls realizes that her boyfriend is married.

7. profile image56

ill check mystic pizza out thanks

working