jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

I love that show.

I think this new season is going to kick so much more butt then the previous one.  My favorite Hereo is Hiro.

The character I dislike the most is Elle mostly because I don't like the person in real life.  She's a bitch.  lol.

I am curious about Claire because now she can't feel anything, but Mrs. Petrelli had that vision where her head was taken off, but when Syler took her power and didn't kill her, he told her that he couldn't kill her even if he tried.

So I can't wait for this weeks episode to see if Peter could change the outcome...

2. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Ooooh, is it back on?

Excellent, I'll have to crank up the BitTorrent again and get my family a fix of the new season!

It takes waaaay too long for the TV stations here to air new episodes ...

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You can watch them for free at Hereos.com.  smile

3. Arian Won profile image61
    Arian Wonposted 8 years ago

I really love watching heroes. But I think this season is starting out with too many weird twists and turns. Oh well, I guess that's why this shows worth watching just to see how everything turns out.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What!!  I love all the new twist, but yeah, there were a lot all of the sudden.  Especially with Niki Sanders.  Turns out she was never a schizo.  Very interesting.

What do you think of the new Heroe, the one that runs fast?  I don't like her, she buggs me for some reason.  What the hell is up with Mrs. Patrelli suddenly called Syler her son Gabriel?

What...did she give birth to all the heroes? 

Oh Jenny,  you can watch the episodes in full on http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

4. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 8 years ago

I've had enough of Heroes, it's going the way of Lost: too confusing, too many storey threads and nothing gets explained.

They keep adding more people and use older characters as fall backs.

I'm really enjoying Prison Break at the moment as well as my usuals The Office and House. 

No offence to heroes, sure people like it but the first two episodes alone put me off.  How many times are they going to use the "the city is falling to bits and now we all have to stop it" plot?

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah the city is in trouble again...it's old but it works... again!

the only slight niggle I have is hiro when he teleports he still strains like he is trying to curl one out, I mean he should have passed this little annoyance already!!

5. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 8 years ago

This 3rd season is miles better than the shorter second season and this series is supposed to have twists and turns because the writers strike pretty much dulled the second season, with Sylar back with his powers and other villains out there now, we can expect to see some good fights and character shining through.

Heroes becoming villains and villains becoming heroes, that looks like what is going on right from the start of the season opener, so I'm pretty much looking forward to a full season of heroes and to see what happens to the characters.

6. 60
    fairiechildposted 8 years ago

I don't like the latest season, seems to me that budget cuts are effecting the show severely. I hope it gets better!

7. jim10 profile image74
    jim10posted 8 years ago

I can't quite figure out why Peter wanted Syler's power. I realize Syler is telikinetic and has a hunger. In order to feed the hunger he must kill others and take their power somehow from their brain. Peter can already take everyone else's power just by seeing it and learning it from them. I guess absorbing it somehow. So did he really need to be telikinetic, I don't see "the hunger" being helpful for him since he can just absorb others powers without hurting them. I am pretty impressed with this season. But it is giving me a lot more questions than the past seasons. I don't mind a lack of amazing effects. There seems to be enough and it is the story that really matters. Hopefully I will figure it out next week.

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Remember sylars original power was to find the problem with clocks and fix them so when Sylar takes someones power he works out how to use it quite quickly after locating it from their brains, whereas Peter does not have that ability and more than likely has no control over some of the powers he absorbs, anyway I like this season so far too and all the questions they pose are supposed to be answered this season, but mind you they said that about the last series of lost and I'm still out there and lost!!!

8. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I saw it a few times, its a good show.