jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Charlie Sheen is Eating Humble Pie

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44539319/ … ?GT1=43001
    He was on jay Leno and The Today Show..looking and sounding much calmer and saner.
    I think he must have had some serious rehab..

By Courtney Hazlett
    updated 9/16/2011 7:50:06 AM ET
    Print Font:
    Charlie Sheen opens up to Matt Lauer on TODAY, talking not just about being mellower now than he was when he was spewing tiger blood, but also about how he really thought he'd go back to "Two and a Half Men" when the dust settled on his scandal.

"I thought when I was still doing my tour that there was a shot (at going back), he told Lauer. Why was such a thing important to Sheen? It was about having some sense of closure on the show.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I, too, believe in redemption and forgiveness. smile

3. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

I think Charlie is one of the most funny people in hollywood today! But , excentric in a burnt  sort of way . I wish him luck ,listen he will come out better  for all the stupidity!

4. jcmayer777 profile image80
    jcmayer777posted 5 years ago

I cannot wait to watch the roast on Monday.  It will probably be the best of all the Comedy Central roasts so far!

5. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago

Everyone screws up.  It's just that celebrities are already in the spotlight which magnifies the mistakes.  He's funny as hell and I hope he gets back on track.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I'm thinking lithium smile

7. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Or maybe a good "scotch" on the rocks.......

8. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

I cant wait to watch his roast tonight will be really funny!

9. billabongbob profile image80
    billabongbobposted 5 years ago

I've actually got 2 1/2 men on right now, it's on tv in the background while I work lol. Go Charlie wink and Alan and Jake and Rose and Berta and Evlyn big_smile