jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Sylvester Stallone vs Jean Claude Van Damme- Who you got?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Okay in recent news, Stallone still hasn't released an official plot synopsis for the upcoming sequel to "The Expendables", but he did promise that fans would see the epic fight they always wanted to see on screen.  The fight between two of the eighties and early nineties biggest action stars that movie fans have been craving for a long time...yes...i'm talking about...VAN DAMME VS STALLONE!  Although, I guess that means that I'm in the minority, as I would've thought movie fans would be more excited to see a fight scene with Schwarzenegger and Stallone instead, but I guess I'm wrong.

Anyway, we all know that Van Damme is the villain, so it's easy to say who's going to win in the movie. roll  However, let's pretend this is real life for a minute, and ask ourselves...who'd win in a real life fight between Van Damme and Stallone?  Who you got?  big_smile

1. ratnawati profile image52
      ratnawatiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i don't know about that.  van damme doesn't really know martial arts per say, as he used to be a ballerina dancer before he became an action star; whereas stallone does have some boxing experience..so I'd have to give the edge to stallone.  however, van damme is a bit younger, and agile, so that could benefit in his favor.

2. recommend1 profile image65
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

What are they going to do - fight with pension books and zimmer frames ?

Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know.  All stallone said was that action fans would finally see the epic fight they always wanted to see....Stallone vs. Van Damme.

3. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Van Damme would be prosecuted for Grandpa bashing LOL. But couldn't they just have an 'Act-off'? Less violent and Stallone would win hands down.

4. profile image55
      apoldearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm, I kinda don't care about the fight sequence between the two.  We know there will be stunt men and special effects on it.

2. optimus grimlock profile image56
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

jackie chan wasnt trained in martial arts van damme was. I got stallone! actually stone cold would beat up both!

working