jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

X Factor Goes More and More Spectacular!

1. sarasotadui profile image61
    sarasotaduiposted 5 years ago

I love watching X Factor. I adored Nicole asking questions with a nice curve of smile after getting answers. I like Simon Cowell on how he applauded or criticized every talent. And also Paula in her ever-daring outfits and make-ups. L.A. Reid? Of course, the authoritative record producer judge in his nice suit.

But generally, X Factor is something to look forward in the Prime time. There are lots of events and surprises that are yet to unfold. The talents? Okay, they are good. I am still waiting for the real X Factor talent that is worth $5 million US dollars. I have one in mind...

1. Nixhe profile image60
      Nixheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

same here, I'm also a fan of the talent search. Contestants are really amazing and I'm having fan watching them.

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

The dramatic change up is sad.

Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzigner and Steve Jones are out.

I really liked this season. Even Paula was likeable this season.

I guess nice doesn't sell. This must explain why I don't watch much t.v.

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What didn't sell, IMO, was Paula's and Nicole's lack of professionalism in judging. I want to see professionals behave with proper authority and decorum. The message it sends is that they love everyone but are unfit to determine which is the greatest talent. I'm sure it was quite difficult, especially after getting to know contestants personally, but the crying and inability to send someone home because "I just can't do this...It's too (sniff, whimper) ..hard." was completely unacceptable. And I believe Jones got the boot because, it was rumored at least, that he and Nicole were 'getting together'.