jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

The Twilight Zone is coming back to theaters

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

As it turns out, Warner Bros. has elected to make a new Twilight Zone movie, with Leonardo DiCaprio's film company, Applan Way, handling the production.  No word yet on who will direct this film, nor is there any actors linked to the project at this time.  However, it is said that unlike the last movie that was essentially an anthology of remade episodes, this one will be an entire feature length film centering on one story.  The lead candidates to direct this film are said to be Christopher Nolan, Michael Bay, Alfonso Cuaron, and Rupert Wyatt. 

Here's a link for more details:

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/to … p?id=21236

What are your thoughts on this?

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My initial thoughts were 'du nu nu nu' Only joking, I loved the twilight zone smile

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
        Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too. I hope Nolan gets the job directing this, as I think he'd be perfect for it with his style of dark story telling.  smile

1. 0
          juliafranceschiniposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree, when I first heard about this adaptation I was worried, but the possibility of Nolan directing makes me breath a little easier.  Otherwise, I don't think I will watch it.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

If it's any good, they will make a fortune. Not to mention all the subsequent sequels. smile