jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

what is your favorite music band and why?

1. potofpoetries profile image61
    potofpoetriesposted 5 years ago

my favorite is westlife because their music is awesome. their songs are full of sense and videos are great!
    secondly i like evanescence, she sings so energetic songs. i like her videos so much because they focus on another chapter of life.
    thirdly i love backstreet boys because their music is so cool. i love them all. their videos are so entertaining.

2. potofpoetries profile image61
    potofpoetriesposted 5 years ago

boyzone is my favorite band because their music is full of sense and energetic as well.

3. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

I never really wanted to share what music I listened to because I was such an odd ball. I grew up in an area with rap that was cetralized as the revolution of music. I think music was revolutionized by many artists of different platforms. My favourite band was and still is Linkin Park. I also am  a huge fan of Pop and yes, Micheal Jackson was a big fav of mine as well. For rap, I liked Biggie, 2Pac, and Eminem because they really had the heart and soul to perform music for what it really is and for them, it came solely from the heart.

1. 0
      RookerySpoonerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never been able to stand rap music.  I always suspect the "C" is missing at the beginning of the word.  However, my tastes probably have not moved with the times.  I still think the Carpenters are hard to beat.

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago

I like Motown

5. JeniferRW profile image79
    JeniferRWposted 5 years ago

I grew up on Billy Joel, Donna Summer, Heart, Kansas, Stix, Bob Seger, etc. Anything that would now be considered 'Classic Rock' is kind of what I have the most of if you were to check out my ipod. Honestly, though, I really dig all genres, and there's not a type of music out there I can't find several songs that I really like. My all time favorite if I HAD to pick though would have to be the first one I listed, Billy Joel.