Scott Adkins and Liam Hemsworth have joined the Expendables 2 cast

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Although I'm sure many of you probably heard about this by now, as i know I'm late posting this casting news, but it looks like Stallone has gotten two younger actors into the sequel of "Expendables" with Liam Hemsworth and Scott Adkins. 

For those of you wondering who Liam Hemsworth is, then some of you might recognize him for his role as Miley Cyrus' boyfriend in the film, "The Last Song."  Or you can catch him later next year in "Hunger Games" as well, which is also said to be an action oriented film.  anyway, he joins the cast of Expendables as one of the new young guns of this all star studded cast. 

As for those wondering who Scott Adkins is, he's a bit of an up and comer in acting right now, but i hear he's pretty good.  Although, I have yet to see any of his films, but i heard a lot of great things about him, as some might have seen him in "Bourne Ultimatum." 

Anyway, these are the new cast members added to the list so far.  Plus, it doesn't stop there, as Stallone is still allegedly trying to still cast for this film.  Depending on who you want to believe, it turns out in addition to John Travolta, Steven Seagal, and Nicolas Cage being rumored to join the turns out that Vin Diesel, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Mr. T, Hulk Hogan and Carl Weathers is also allegedly rumored as well.  However, none of these other actors are confirmed just yet (with the exception of the other ones that I posted about in the past in forums, and Scott Adkins and Liam Hemsworth).  However, I will keep opening up threads if any of these other rumored cast members get cast.  However, what are you're thoughts?

1. elucidator profile image60
      elucidatorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am sick of the lack of imagination and willingness to take risks in Hollywood. I am dumbfounded as to why a nickel of money, a second of time and an oz. of energy is invested into this film when the first one was so incredible bad. Guess it's those "expendable" resources they have so they might as well do it. Groan.

2. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

I got an idea a transvestite crime fighter that hunts the kkk, drives a prius, supports abortion and goes to parades on the weekend. The chazonator!