jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Matt Reeves is set to direct the new "Twilight Zone" movie

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Well in recent news, it looks like the new "Twilight Zone" film has found it's new director according to Variety.  Some of you may recall some of Matt Reeves previous works such as "Cloverfield" and "Let Me In."  Unlike the last "Twilight Zone" movie, this movie won't be anthology of remakes of previous "Twilight Zone" episodes.  No, this will be a singular story.  Here's a link for more details:

Anyway, what are you're thoughts on this new movie?

1. elucidator profile image60
      elucidatorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks and keep the updates coming!!! Love this idea. I really like Cloverfield, but have not seen Let Me In. I am always amazed that over Thanksgiving I will see episodes of the original series that I haven't seen before even though I grew up watching them. I can't believe no one has tried to remake "Night Gallery" Used to absolutely terrify me as a kid (probably would now, as well)

2. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 5 years ago

He has an interesting track record, and the idea of a single stand-alone story is interesting.

3. Nickalooch profile image84
    Nickaloochposted 5 years ago

i like what Reeves has done so itll be interesting to see what he does with this. in my film class we watched a short film from the Twilight Zone series called terror i believe starring John Lithgow. That being said, if done right, the film could be something to look out for especially with Reeves behind it

4. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

sounds like a good match. Cloverfield was ........... and let me in was really good so y not this guy! I just got an idea for the most offensive hub ever but I figured if I typed it I would be banned from hubpages!