jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Kris Hunmpries Ripped off twice

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Kris Humphries Victim Of Alleged Scam - Kris Humphries is going through a rough time with a divorce and now he is also the victim of an alleged hedge fund scam. E! Online reports the NBA player invested hundreds of thousands of dollars with Andrey C. Hicks, who was a guest at his wedding where he married Kim Kardashian in August.
    http://www.newsoxy.com/entertainment/kr … 35133.html
    not only was he ripped off my this scammer, but his 'wife' dumped him after getting all the publicity she could get from this tv sensation.I actually feel sorry for him

1. Xenonlit profile image61
      Xenonlitposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How much did those two make off of that wedding? Maybe Kim can cover his gamblin---investment losses.

Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's curious and  more than a coincidence that she filed for divorce shortly after news of his financial losses.

roll

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

He is a grown man who took part in both activities willingly, and could afford to pull in expert advice.

A scam is a scam so I am sympathetic.  But a marriage is a covenant that should be made only *after* both parties know each other well and have decided things like where they will live (the reported deal breaker). Gay people can't marry but these two can do it as a 10 million dollar publicity stunt? Sheesh.

That 10 mill could have achieved a lot if used differently.

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

The more that comes out about kiris the moe he sounds like forrest gump "stupid is as stupid dooooes"

4. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

He came off on the show as a very immature kid..I think she used him to fulfill her dream wedding.

5. psycheskinner profile image80

If he is still a kid at, what, 26-27(?) I think that is kind of his own problem.

6. MDonaldson profile image60
    MDonaldsonposted 5 years ago

This guy can blame no one but himself. He is a 26 year old guy in the NBA. Clearly, all he wanted to do was go out all the time, and bag up as many women as he could. Which is EXACTLY what a 26 year old guy with money in the NBA should be doing. Instead he married a fake person who has a sex video that literally everyone has seen with some weird little dude named "Ray J". Every time anyone saw them together, guys anyway, would say "Uhhh..hey Humphries does it bother you that i've seen your wife naked and doing the dirty"? Most guys would not be able to handle that, and apparently he was one of them.

7. Alecia Murphy profile image88
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

As much as I do feel bad for him being blindsided by Kim Kardashian, he should've realized that he wasn't marrying a regular person. Even on the show you could tell that they weren't on the same page no matter how hard they tried. And even though he's in the NBA, nobody knew who he was before he hooked up with her and I'm sure that not many people will know after this goes down.

8. psycheskinner profile image80

He wasn't exactly a 'regular person' himself.

I mean who gets married without first discussing where you will live as a couple?

Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They were definitely caught up in the national show aspect.
      pre marriage counseling would have helped and her mom defending her on all the tv interviews(while hawking her own book) isn't very helpful
      marriage is work so they didn't want to work on it? was she in love with him or the idea of it/

working