jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

1. 60
    t3chdudeposted 8 years ago

Anyone play any of the GTA games here, or plan on getting the new one for the DS?

It looks promising although the graphics aren't too great..

2. Junkster profile image61
    Junksterposted 8 years ago

I've played all apart from the GTA London addon, and Rockstar seem to have forgotten about that themselves.

I bought all of the Rockstar games on Steam so got GTA, GTA2, GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas and the Max Payne and Manhunt games too.

It was on some sort of discount too so it worked out at $30.

I will get the DS version coming out out of curiosity but it'll be interesting how they make a GTA game for the family-friendly console

3. 60
    thething912posted 8 years ago

I have the last two that came out for xbox and xbox 360 and I must say that they are cool games.

4. 60
    t3chdudeposted 8 years ago

I saw some screenshots of the DS version, and it looked decent. Nothing impressive but nothing bad either.

I mean the DS is rather limited, but hopefully it will be a fun game. I hear there's going to be a lot of missions..

5. Project Mobius profile image59
    Project Mobiusposted 7 years ago

as long as its fun, a game will still be worth buying if the game play is great smile

6. Junkster profile image61
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

It's got some work to do if it wants to stop me playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass on my ds, that game is great!