Movies or TV

1. vmartinezwilson profile image84
    vmartinezwilsonposted 4 years ago

Are people more interested in reading TV hubs or Film hubs?

If you have a choice, which types are you interested in reading?

I've been recently writing TV hubs, which is nice, but very time consuming and thought a lot of people read it, I get few comments.

I have my degree in film and love writng about that.  Less people read them, but I get more comments as a whole. 

For those of you other film hubbers, I enjoy reading about comedy hubs, since I don't generally watch comedies. I also love reading about horror films, because there are so many out there that there's always ones I haven't seen yet.

1. Alecia Murphy profile image90
      Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I watch TV alot more often since it's free to watch what shows I want. So I would say TV is what I prefer. I write alot of TV hubs too, but mine aren't show reviews but niche observations I make from what I've watched through the years. Show reviews are hard because with access to programs like Hulu and Netflix as well as DVR, not everyone watches the program the day it originally airs, so I would probably recommend films. But don't worry about comments, worry about what interests you. If people like what you write about, they'll come back for more.

2. olodarkwriter profile image59
    olodarkwriterposted 4 years ago