jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (19 posts)

Clint Eastwood gets Reality Show?

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

It's unbelievable but true! The legendary icon of the silver screen is making a reality show with his family!
    Is he pressed for money? he doesn't need the publicity. I think he's pushing 80.
    http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Warner+Home+Video+Celebrates+Release+Dirty+Q5YG0l5sehyl.jpg

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/ … 3d3c5c7319

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Well, that's a show I'll never watch. Thank you for reminding me why I don't watch television. lol

3. carol3san profile image60
    carol3sanposted 5 years ago

I've enjoyed some of his movies, but I don't think I can watch him in a reality show.

4. vmartinezwilson profile image85
    vmartinezwilsonposted 5 years ago

I hope it goes the way of the Tom Cruise reality TV show...never to be seen.  And this is coming from someone who is a fan of Cruise. On the other hand, I don't care for Eastwood, so if he wants to make an ass of himself, I'll catch what people have to say about it then decide if I'll even bother.

5. toddcardon profile image60
    toddcardonposted 5 years ago

That would be interesting to see. I always enjoy watching his movies though.

6. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I am so tired of all these celebrity family "reality" shows. I don't care, I'd rather not know...

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never watched them. I've never seen the appeal.  Life is way too interesting to waste time watching this stuff.

7. FalconSays profile image59
    FalconSaysposted 5 years ago

I'll watch it.  I love Clint Eastwood the actor, the director, the person.  I don't see any reason to presume the show will be a waste of time or trashy just because there are a slew of bad reality tv shows out there. 

There are awesome reality tv shows too, cooking, decorating, weight loss contests, artistic competition . . . .

To each their own, but don't accidentally judge something without even taking a peek for yourself to know what (you) are judging.  That's a general statement, not at the forum post or anyone in particular.

xo

8. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I don't understand why people have to open up their lives to everyone. Then they complain about the press snooping. You can't have it both ways.

1. vmartinezwilson profile image85
      vmartinezwilsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I couldn't agree more with this!  I could live the rest of my life without seeing or hearing about a Kardashian.

9. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I can't imagine Eastwood in a reality show!

10. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

I can't wait till he shoots someone.......the producers?

11. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

He said his wife and daughter want it

He should let them down easily.  Eric Robert's wife and step son talked him into doing Celebrity Rehab and it made him look more like a fool than anything else.  This made me terribly sad since I love his acting and would love to see him in more mainline roles.  Eastwood is a respected actor and director and ugh...

But, then again, I don't really care for Eastwood.

12. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

It would only be right if he's a grumpy old man ,  bitching at the neighbors  and the fool across the street!

Are we talking about Clint Eastwood or George Jefferson? lol

13. jht1414 profile image84
    jht1414posted 5 years ago

Oh so what...he's getting reality show. Evewrybody has a reality show right? I mean, TV companies no longer produce actual content, they just have cameramen follow people around, waiting for embarrasing things to happen. Its sad though that Mr. Eastwood would sink to that level.

14. Marla Rose profile image87
    Marla Roseposted 5 years ago

This will be quite interesting to see!  I enjoy watching all of Clint Eastwood's movies.  I think he's a fine actor!  He is one of a kind.  The good acting you see only from great stars.  Your either a Clint Eastwood fan or your not!

15. ChristinaCali profile image60
    ChristinaCaliposted 5 years ago

I think the reality show is more geared for his wife.  I see him just going along with it to make her happy.  Dirty Harry is still one hell of a bad ass!

working