jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What is best adventurous moment you have ever felt?

1. gauravamberkar profile image61
    gauravamberkarposted 4 years ago

Share your best moment in which you felt that your heart is coming out of your ribs after you did it.

1. Nickalooch profile image84
      Nickaloochposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Im terrified of heights and two summers ago I went on a roller coaster for the first time. I've never cursed so much in my life in such a short amount of time. I went to Busch Gardens in Virginia and rode every ride except one. Each time I literally thought I was going to die and my friends couldn't stop laughing at me...I blame my imagination above all else for how scared I was

2. gauravamberkar profile image61
      gauravamberkarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

i lyu ur comments here. I want to do skydiving too. Its pure thrill. U ppl are just great.

2. KrystalD profile image86
    KrystalDposted 4 years ago

I moved to Cairo, Egypt! I lived there for about six months working as a teacher. I rode camel back (once by the pyramids and another time at night in Marsa Alam). I also swam in the Red Sea. I snorkled and saw a HUGE sea turtle.

3. simplyhumaira profile image61
    simplyhumairaposted 4 years ago

to feel like if you are losing your life while having fun is so awesome yesterday my friends and i went out to have some fun and we did speed rider it was my very first time and the feeling was so cool! my year has end up with a sweet smile :0

4. britishTV profile image61
    britishTVposted 4 years ago

I went skydiving last spring and LOVED IT.  Plan on going again this coming spring.  This year I'm also going hot air ballooning - I can't wait!

5. 0
    Muldaniaposted 4 years ago

I once experimented by tying a new funiture polish.  It was quite thilling, but not something I need to try again.

6. AshtonFirefly profile image83
    AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago

Going on a 500 mile road trip with no map and no GPS.

7. Captain Redbeard profile image61
    Captain Redbeardposted 4 years ago

Stopped a man with a sledgehammer from killing his wife and 5 year old baby girl.