jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Which song can you relate the most to....

1. AshtonFirefly profile image82
    AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago

And why?

1. 60
      Hailey Monackoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

http://www.amazon.com/Concreto-au-Violi … amp;sr=8-2   I put my heart into this piece "Concreto au Violin"

2. anjperez profile image82
    anjperezposted 4 years ago

ballads, esp sad sad songs... ive never been deeply heart broken but i just like the way the songs were written and the melody put into it. i just feel like crying sometimes....

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

James Taylor "You've got a Friend".

It is a love ballad, but hey it is also a good way to live your life.

There are always people in trouble and feeling down. Give them that hand of friendship.

And mean it. If you cant be there for people, don't offer your hand in friendship. Make the effort, go sit with someone when they are feeling down, and lonely.

It makes a huge difference to their lives.

4. Captain Redbeard profile image60
    Captain Redbeardposted 4 years ago

LOUD PIPES by Ratatat......cuz it makes me swagger...or it could just be because it's what I am listening to at the moment and am really feeling it big_smile

I highly recommened checking it out.

5. AshtonFirefly profile image82
    AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago

awesome smile

Some of mine are "love the way you lie" by Rihanna
                      "everybody hurts" avril lavigne
                      "if everyone cared" nickelback

Lots and lots more

1. Captain Redbeard profile image60
      Captain Redbeardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Knock'n on heavens door by Avril is awesome!

2. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Aww...forgot about them...brilliant stuff!

6. jht1414 profile image86
    jht1414posted 4 years ago

There's A Light- The Rocky Horror Show

It always makes me feel good in dark times.

7. CarltheCritic1291 profile image87
    CarltheCritic1291posted 4 years ago

"I'm Not Cool" by Scott Krippayne.
    Everything in that song is 100% what I'm like (the only thing is that it's a religious song and I'm not really religious).

8. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Depends on my mood. But there's something about Lotus Flower/Radiohead that makes me feel connected whenever I hear it.. also watching the video, free expression, taking off the layers and feeling everything life is.. listen to your heart .. if we shake off everything and find it. [actually the dancing is amazing and choreographed in the video]

I don't know, you may have to be a Radiohead fan to appreciate the great song it is.. love the music and his voice.. if you play the song and let yourself get lost in the music, you'll know what I mean.

another day it may be Beethoven or the Beatles or anything I'm listening to.

9. 68
    logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago

Bad to the Bone!  Cause they said to leave this one alone.

10. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 4 years ago

There is a new CD out by Adam Lambert, and I can pretty much relate to every song on the album. But, there are 3 songs on the album that I can really relate to. The first 2 are "Shady" and "Cuckoo." That's exactly how I feel when I want to go out on the weekends and party. The kind of parties where you are dancing your brains out, and at the same time thinking, if my mother only saw this!

The other song on the album that gets to me the most is "outlaws of love" it's a very simple ballad, but the words hit me where I live. I get every word.

There are some songs where you can't tell what the person is saying.

11. 0
    MundaneMondaysposted 4 years ago

Stevie Wonder living just enough for the city.......living in NYC is the hardest thing i ever dealt with ...so i can relate to the story of the boy ...living just enough to get by