jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

What was your favorite live performance of 2011 and why?

1. MichaelPerkins profile image70
    MichaelPerkinsposted 5 years ago

Again, I'm looking to see what others are enjoying, so that I can further develop my writing technique.

1. LoveLikeASunset profile image60
      LoveLikeASunsetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure if you include plays, but if you do, I saw the Lion Ling and Wicked. Both were spectacular and very well acted. I will carry those memories with me for a long time.

MichaelPerkinsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm always open to hear about great theatre, especially if it affects you as well as you say!  I am intrigued by new productions, unfortunately they have to be kind of big to tour and make it to the Seattle Market.  I have a good friend who covers those reviews!

2. MichaelPerkins profile image70

If it made you feel good, that is also the best part!

2. MartyCT profile image61
      MartyCTposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Went to see 'faithless' play their last show, it was brilliant!

There is a band I seriously need to revisit.  Where was the show?  City / venue?  I can only imagine that it was phenomenal.

3. autumn18 profile image70
      autumn18posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw my favorite band Metallica perform at the Filmore in San Francisco, CA in December. They played 4 nights and had special guests and games and memorabillia and it was all to celebrate 30 years of them being a band. You had to be in their fan club and then be lucky enough to win tickets. My husband won and it was so awesome.

2. Matt in Jax profile image79
    Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago

Got to see Rise Against for the first time with Bad Religion for the second time. Get to see Rise Against in Orlando later this month and couldn't me more excited. Best concert, by far, that I've ever been into.

That sounds like a great package.  How was the crowd?

working