Vanessa Williams New Biography

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Vanessa Williams has written an inspirational biography which is coauthored by her mother, Helen Tinch Williams.  The book describes Ms. Williams' triumphs and failures.   In addition to this,  Ms. Williams further describe the ups and downs regarding her relationship with her mother, who is a retired educator.   The book is to be published in April 2012.   Are you a Vanessa Williams fan?  If so, do you intend to purchase the book?

2. vmartinezwilson profile image84
    vmartinezwilsonposted 4 years ago

I do like Vanessa Williams, but I'd be more interested in her roles in both feature films and TV.  If it focused on choices in regards to that I'd buy it, but it probably won't so I'll pass.  I tend to steer clear away from learning too much about actor's lives.  I'd rather just enjoy their performances without having to be burdened with their personal beliefs.  Sometimes I can't get over it and find it hard to believe a performance.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I know who she is and what she's done. That's the extent of it. And, I don't really need to know any more. lol