jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Happy 90th birthday Betty White!

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Hollywood, California - It was a grand party yesterday afternoon at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles where NBC taped Betty White's 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America's Golden Girl. The red carpet was aglitter with famous stars paying tribute to one  true professional and a very generous humane advocate.

NBC will broadcast the party on January 16th - one day before White's actual birthday. Such stars from White's past and present as Mary Tyler Moore, Ed Asner, Carol Burnett, Jennifer Love Hewitt and even sarcastic host Joel McHale who just likes to be around Betty will say a few words in honor of the joyous celebration.

http://www.examiner.com/pet-rescue-in-n … day-with-h

she is such a great talent and still going strong1

1. 0
      Muldaniaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I really like Betty White.  Whenever she is interviewed she comes over as a genuine and friendly person.  It would have been great if the other golden girls could have been there.

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Happy Birthday Betty White!

3. Marla Rose profile image87
      Marla Roseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Betty White is truly geniune and you can tell she is herself.  I adore her and applaud her for all the great accomplishments and contributions she has made throughout her life!  She makes us laugh, cry, and is so sweet and full of life!  Betty you are so funny and hilarious!  You keep me going! 

You are a trooper Betty!  Happy Birthday Betty.  And keep those birthdays coming!

2. hubber-2009 profile image60
    hubber-2009posted 4 years ago

Happy birthday Betty White..

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

Yes, definitely..  Happy Birthday to her.  I think she's a great example of what being 90 can be.

4. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 4 years ago

I love Betty White.She is such a great talent. Loved her in Golden Girls and also in her new show, Hot in Cleveland!

5. raqibdede profile image59
    raqibdedeposted 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Betty White!

6. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Ms. White is truly a professional and excellent performer.  She only gets BETTER with age.  Truly a GREAT lady.

7. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Ms. Betty White is truly a stellar entertainer.  She has conquered all aspects of the entertainment business.