ITV1 UK Documentary Series looking for people

1. freecampingaussie profile image46
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

We have had quite a few of these shows on here over the years  - We left Wales in 1970 and are happy .

1. annart profile image87
      annartposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Strangely I haven't come across this series, though we do have a load about looking at our ancestry.  Is it something to do with looking for lost friends or relatives?  I lived in Wales for a few years, much later than you, but it was not a good time; now back in England where I belong!  Travelling is great but even though we have a house in France it's always great to be back home here.  Don't you find that meeting people broadens your mind and your horizons, whether you hit it off with them or not?  Good to talk.

2. Gypsy Willow profile image78
    Gypsy Willowposted 4 years ago

I live in the USA now and love it but always love to go back to the UK. Just glad I don't live there now. It's not the place it once was. I  am lucky  that I can still do this.  Travel is a wonderful thing for expanding your horizons and understanding of this wonderful planet. Still want to visit far off places like the Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal and to go on Safari in Africa.  Life is a continuing education for me.