jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What's the most embarassing song you've ever had to listen to?

1. toys-everywhere profile image61
    toys-everywhereposted 4 years ago

I posted this as a question originally, but it got taken off by the moderator because I answered it sad, so I decided to post it as a forum topic. smile

The most embarassing song for me was Teddy Prendergrass' "Turn Off The Lights".
    I can't stand the line, you wash my body, I'll wash yours... let's take a shower together...  x**D

Thanks to all who answered the question first.

1. Alecia Murphy profile image90
      Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I guess I would say nothing. I like all music and while it all doesn't meet the standards of others, I appreciate how it makes me feel. I used to be embarrassed but then I realized it's too easy to let someone else determine how I feel about something I like.

2. Titen-Sxull profile image92
      Titen-Sxullposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There are so many horrible songs out there that I've had to listen over the years. "I'm Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO is a big one.

Also the song TOUCH by Natasha Beddingfield, the opening especially is possibly the worst lyrics I've ever heard in a song EVER. She's not even singing either she just talks her lyrics and the story she tells wouldn't even be interesting if I was a good friend of hers, let alone as a song.

3. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

For me it's 'Always' by Bon Jovi. I like a lot of the band's music but that one I'd say 'Never' please, never again. An awful, sentimental dirge and his voice really grates on me on that one.

2. 72
    SanXuaryposted 4 years ago

Any song from Insane Clown Posse where someone who does not know you hears you listening to it.

3. Al Shield profile image76
    Al Shieldposted 4 years ago

I work in radio so the occasional embaressing song comes across my path often.

'Paralysed' by the Legendary Space Cowboy is still number one though - Youtube it if you're brave enough, as it's quite a listen..

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

I don't know about most embarrsassing, but the lyrics to We Found Love/Rhianna are pretty lame and her song about the smell of sex.. geez, come on, who writes her lyrics?  Sorry if I offend any Rhianna fans..

5. 60
    ROKSTAR897posted 4 years ago