jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Would you date an Actor/Actress or Model?

1. Marla Rose profile image87
    Marla Roseposted 4 years ago

How would you feel about dating a famous person?  Whether it was a model, singer, actor, actress or movie star.

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd give it a shot. But she has to pay for everything.

2. MrNick profile image61
      MrNickposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd date Erica Durance in a heartbeat (if my wife lets me...)

3. SimeyC profile image86
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd love to but I think my wife would kill me!!!

2. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 4 years ago

I probably wouldn't want to, because I'd hate all the media attention, trying to found out everything about you.

1. 72
      SanXuaryposted 4 years ago

Probably not, I dated a very wealthy woman once and she was insane and I left quickly. It depends on what planet she lives on and if I care about reality.

2. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 4 years ago

Nah! Never!

3. 69
      logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago

The only celebrity I would date is Blondepoet! smile

4. brimancandy profile image83
      brimancandyposted 4 years ago

I would date an actor, if I thought that person would commit. When you're out with that person in public, say the old "We're just friends." And, the press will quickly lose interest. Save the affection when you can be alone.

I would also date an actor for the perks. Probably has a nice house, with a pool, and will probably spoil you with gifts. I often thought if I was a well paid actor, I would do the same for a partner. But, I would also be practical.

If I were to date an actor, I wouldn't ask for much. Just don't expect me to work for a living!! LOL!! If I'm going to do that, I would want to be an actor too. But, it would have to be comedy, none of that dramatic crap, and no cop shows I hate them. But, I wouldn't want to be famous. Too shy.

But just like my regular life, if he turns out to be a nutjob like Charlie Sheen, then I'm going to pack my bags and vanish!