jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Whitney Houston's Funeral Took The World to Church Today!

1. editorsupremo profile image82
    editorsupremoposted 5 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6194389_f248.jpg
    For nearly 4 hours we witnessed Whitney's dignified going home service, and unlike other celebrity funerals it remained private with real and genuine emotions displayed for the loss of a loved one.

I found out about the real Whitney today, not the tabloid depiction of a woman who had lost touch with reality. She was a kind, loving and God fearing girl who got lost along life's road, but has now gone home to be with her Lord.  R.I.P. Whitney

1. Express10 profile image87
      Express10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

What I saw of the service was beautiful. However, the way they picked up her casket made me think for a second they would drop it. I was praying hard that they didn't! She was such a beautiful, graceful, and gracious talent gone too soon.

editorsupremoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I was a bit concerned too when the picked up the casket.  I thought 'ooh be careful' I could only imagine poor Whitney's body being knocked about inside!

2. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Amen! I watched the entire service to. It was beautiful! Elegant, graceful and talented. She is in the Lord's arms now. She will be dearly missed.

editorsupremoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Amen sister! It was wonderful.

3. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

I missed all that, but i am sure i could find it somewhere.  She was such a talent, so sad.

working