jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Grossest thing on fear factor you would actually do

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
    schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago

What would you try to do actually? Drink an ostrich egg? eat a cockroach?!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
  3. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
  4. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 4 years ago

I think I would lose immediately if the contest involved watching fear factor for more than 60 seconds, while eating popcorn in my underwear. I'm actually surprised it is back on the air, after they were sued by one of the contestants for over 60 million dollars and they won.

That show is just a deadly accident waiting to happen.

schoolgirlforrealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

5. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 4 years ago

I think its a cultural thing, because many countries don't understand what all the fuss is about  lol

Believe it or not,some countries don't even have a Walmart -woot! smile and they don't care wink

good. smile

6. schoolgirlforreal profile image77

LOl
    I keep forgetting this is a world wide forum,
    hmm I wonder if that's because I'm not well traveled and don't think about ohter countries
    or is it because Americans are self absorbed into themselves as the best country? roll just babbling.

I'd love to get the hell out of usa and go visit some of you interesting countries.

maybe I'd move to your place and stay there

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Aww I guess hubbers are predominately American as HP is American based, so understandably it is fair to assume many people posting are American.

schoolgirlforreal-It is great to get out of your own country, for awhile,not just for the touristy things but to really absorb another culture.Really is incredible.

For example I (not being American) lived in SC for 18mths, then further up North (PA&OH)..so much difference and loved both places for different reasons.

Now,I have my eyes on France or Peru.

P.S If you ever venture downunder to the most beautiful land on earth (New Zealand) ,hehe, I will be your personal tour guide,then  will hand you over to Pearldiver (nother hubber) for your North Island journey smile

P.S My mother in law is from Boston,so woohoo maybe I will visit you and we can both sign up and do the fear factor, though to be honest my greatest fear would be squeezing into a bikini lol

awesome smile

I love the song "down under" it's so awesome

LOL! lol lol

working