jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Any Mad Men Fans on Hubpages?

1. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 5 years ago

I don't see much about Mad Men on Hubpages, any other fans out there! I know i'm super excited for it's return on Sunday!!!!!

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Definitely! It makes Sunday nights something to look forward to. big_smile

maybe I'll change my avatar to Betty on Sunday!

2. BudBrain profile image60
    BudBrainposted 5 years ago

Didn't realise it was back on again. Really enjoyed season 1 smile

3. I am DB Cooper profile image68
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

I can't wait. I've rewatched the first four seasons on DVD during the 17-month hiatus. It'll be interesting to see how that Eisenhower Era office continues to evolve as they get deeper into the 1960's.

4. Megan Kathleen profile image91
    Megan Kathleenposted 5 years ago

Of course! Just picked up the TV Guide with Mad Men on the cover. It has been far too long! This and Game of Thrones (April 1!) are my two most anticipated returns.

5. BWD316 profile image86
    BWD316posted 5 years ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's such a great show! Newsweek is also doing a special cover for the mad men premiere it looks really cool! I wonder what year season five starts in? Anybody have any predictions? FYI Sunday's season 5 premiere is 2 hours long!

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you see the AMC Mad Men site? It has lots of fun stuff on it. You can even make your own avatar and choose a scene if you want to make it your desktop or share it on FB.

No predictions, who knows? lol

BWD316posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've visited it a few times, I love the on air trailers the AMC site has! The ones they made to run during The Walking Dead season finale were genius and funny lol

6. LVidoni5 profile image85
    LVidoni5posted 5 years ago

Woohoo! I love Mad Men. Now that the Walking Dead is over, I'm amped up for a new Amc Season to start. I've loved watching the evolution of Donald Draper, and Peggy is just an amazing character.

They are such great characters! The whole office is! I think Don's and Peggy's relationship is one of the most interesting on tv!

1. LVidoni5 profile image85
        LVidoni5posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No doubt BWD. It's in my top three along with Breaking Bad and TWD. AMC is putting out the best series right now.

2. Megan Kathleen profile image91
        Megan Kathleenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Love Peggy and Don's relationship. Most complex one on tv right now. Joan is my other fav character. The only character I do not care for is Sally...

I kind of like Sally' she's different then her parents generation but i can see how you may not like her but you have to give credit to Kiernan Shipka, the actress who plays Sally, she is an amazing actress.

1. Megan Kathleen profile image91
            Megan Kathleenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agreed on that. I'm just waiting for her character to have a more interesting storyline I guess. As she grows older it will be interesting to see the differences between the generations.

working