jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Joan Rivers-Like Her or Leave Her!

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Comedienne, reality tv star, hostess, businessperson, and author Joan Rivers is a woman of all seasons.   At almost eighty, she is a prime example of being fierce and not slowing down.   Ms. Rivers is right on target with her acerbic and caustic humor.   She is definitely not for the fainthearted; nevertheless, I love her!   What is your take on the indomitable Ms. Rivers?  Do you love her, hate her, and/or are completely indifferent to her?

1. justuhmaina profile image60
      justuhmainaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

She is a stoner man. She finally came out of the closet. She is a woman with a set bigger than most men that have even a right to speak the name. Marry me Joan Rivers.

2. jaybird22 profile image88
      jaybird22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Like her or leave her? More like HATE her. I know that's a strong word, but she annoys the crap outta me!

2. vmartinezwilson profile image85
    vmartinezwilsonposted 4 years ago

She's actually pretty awesome.  I was Fashion Police when I get a chance and she never holds back, not even with her co-hosts and her own past fashion disasters.  I have a lot of respect for anyone who can dish it out as well as take it on the chin with wit and charisma.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 4 years ago

Yeah, gotta love her! She comes right out with it, doesn't beat around the bush, and you never have to question where she stands on any subject because she tells you.. Most ppl (including me) don't have the nerve to do that.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

She makes me laugh sometimes...too bad about the plastic surgery though.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Joan Rivers does love her plastic surgery-and her plastic surgeon.  She has a book, advocating the benefits of plastic surgery!   She has experiences many adversities in her career.  Remember when she was temporarily blacklisted because she had her own talk show?  However, she bounced back and is bigger than ever!