jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Man gets Knocked out by Customer at Walmart

1. writer boy profile image60
    writer boyposted 7 years ago

If you look at the things we see on the news today it is usually about the economy or the war in Iraq. But this is one that is strange. A man gets knocked out by a customer at a Walmart in New York. I didn;t read the whole story but that guy must have been pretty pist to kill a guy. What has the world come to when a man kills another man just because he was a little pist. If you want to hear more from me you can my name is writer boy.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He was trampled by a crowd who couldn't wait to get in and get a cheap TV or video game. Hundreds of people ran over him. It's really disgusting.

2. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I wrote an article on this a couple of hours ago,

Walmart EmployeeDies,Shooting at ToysRUs, Have we forgotten the true meaning of Christmas? You should check it out as I am appalled as so many are,sad

3. t.keeley profile image85
    t.keeleyposted 7 years ago

I hate humanity, even more so consumerism. This merely proves we are the most self centred, ridiculously idiotic society on the planet.

I will be cussing up a storm until this materialistic mayhem is destroyed. I hope communism hits America, we could use the toning down of money and its grip on our souls. What a waste of time this nation is if a simple employee dies because selfish bastards run him over. What else can possibly happen at this point...I hope each of those morons is held accountable for criminal actions. It's DISGUSTING.

After this sentence I would insert many a curse word, but I don't even think those people are worth my breath.

4. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

TK - should I say chill, have a beer? big_smile

It's sad, isn't it how consumerism has us in its grip and has wiped all the humanity out of us? sad

5. t.keeley profile image85
    t.keeleyposted 7 years ago

I've had a few beers, still can't forget the arseholes I had to "serve" today at SEARS auto. People so shortsightedly full of their own bullshite that they cannot even see their toes clearly. I am PISSED. I am SICK of this stupid, selfish, useless American culture driven by blinded technologicism. It's sickening...

6. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately TK - it's the same the world over sad