Who's Your Favourite Witch on The Secret Circle?

1. profile image0
    johnnymnemonicposted 11 years ago

a. Cassie Blake (played by Britt Robertson - top left) - newcomer to Chance Harbor and fresh member of the Circle, this little blonde has quickly mesmerized pretty much every guy on the show with her mysterious sex appeal, including the leading guy Adam. Her new emanating dark powers have doubled up her charisma, intimidating her once bossy female peers while making her even more unique and peerless in Adam's eyes..

b. Melissa Glaser (played by Jessica Parker Kennedy - top right) - this mignon brunette is definitely the overlooked jewel on the show. Loyal sidekick to first Faye then Diana, Melissa makes up for her passivity by impressive acts of diplomacy. She didn't have to wait too long to get a little high on Devil's Spirit (sort of marijuana for witches) -- a foggy glance or two at the cool dealer and a little melting talk ("You look a lot like my old boyfriend" -- Really?!!) have just sufficed. This witty, playful, inviting trickster is a formidable alternative to her rather bossy & pretentious sisters.

c. Faye Chamberlain (played by Phoebe Tonkin - bottom left) - a reckless and selfish persona, Faye is the renegade witch in the Circle. Beneath the good girl mask lies a seductive viper who will easily manipulate others in order to get what she wants -- a guy, more fun or more power. She makes perfect use of her physical charms when need arises, though the bad girl's methods usually end up with the bad guys exploiting her in return. Nonetheless, this lady is a killer and a foe to always handle with caution..

d. Diana Meade (played by Shelley Hennig - bottom right) - an elegant beauty & longtime girlfriend of Adam, Diana's the one standing for reason and righteousness among the girls (Adam's the same among the guys). Though this facet of her personality seems to have been the primary reason for her long companionship with Adam (aside her beauty), she couldn't hold her ground any much longer since Cassie took centre stage in the Circle..

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6472836_f248.jpg

1. Lauryallan profile image70
      Lauryallanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Waw I take it this question is only targeted towards guys then, since you never really talked about the male witches or the parents or grandparents who are also witches.

I think my favorite witch is actually Diana's dad, Charles Meade. He's dark and broody, when he's evil, and the good guy next door, when he's being a normal dad.

I would say my 2nd fave witch is John Blackwell. He's got lots of layers to him. I want to find out what he really did 16 years ago that caused such a rift in his circle? Also, why Cassie's mum left town and who else can lay daddy claims at his doorstep? On top of that, he was able to manipulate Cassie's grandmother into telling her about the curse, that doesn't really exist, and he's lying to the kids to get all the crystals together.

I went into the Secret Circle thinking it would be like The Craft and that I would love the youngsters. However, each week I watch I find the adults more intriguing and the kids are just running around like clueless chickens, clucking in whichever direction seems right at the moment.

Hopefully the show will get an opportunity to grow and for the kids to actually properly learn magic. You never see the adults making the lame rhymes when it comes to spell making.

2. daisyf1305 profile image74
    daisyf1305posted 11 years ago

You know for me it changed I thought Cassie was awesome but now I like Melissa. She's neither too innocent or too much she's neutral mysterious even. I find that interesting to see where her character is heading.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)