jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone review/write about independent films/film makers?

1. Aiysha17 profile image80
    Aiysha17posted 4 years ago

I assist with the PR of a Scotland based independent film making group.
    I think reviews/articles/public feedback is vital and so I would like to invite those with an interest to get in touch with me about collaborating your creative writing skills with our productions.
    I have purposely not revealed the name here as I am not spamming - just generating interest in a mutual topic smile
    I would love to hear from talented/passionate writers!
    Thank you!

1. vmartinezwilson profile image84
      vmartinezwilsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I like to write about foreign films, which tend to be independent.  I am a passionate writer who loves to dig deep into film theory. This is the link to my homepage here at hubpages:

vmartinezwilson's hubpage

I have written film reviews, film theory articles, tv show reviews, top 10 lists and other things about my favorite topic: movies.

1. Aiysha17 profile image80
        Aiysha17posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi there, I send a mail/asked a question via your page to reply to you. I'm not sure if you recieved it. My email address is: aiysha17@live.co.uk

Drop me a mail there about writing reviews for NBP and I'll get back to you with how to get involved. Thanks!

2. BigKP profile image60
      BigKPposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi I am part of a small company that writes reviews and news for independent films. If you would like us to write some reviews please contact me at K.Pinnock@ticketstubsent.com