Fringe renewed for one final season

1. Eric Newland profile image61
    Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago

I'm pretty excited about this. I've been following the show since the second season. Fascinating (pseudo-)science and character-driven drama (and humor). It's sad that it'll be over after only five seasons, but at least the creators will be able to bring it to a satisfying conclusion; it was up in the air whether they were even going to get one more year.

Any other hubbers watch this show? Licorice stick?

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think that's the one I have watched occasionally on Hulu. Is it the sci-fi about parallel worlds? Or am I getting my "fringe" TV shows mixed up?  lol

Another one that I would really like to see picked up again is Century City. I discovered it on Hulu and learned that it was televised some years ago and that I had missed it back then. You might like it too.

1. onegreenparachute profile image85
        onegreenparachuteposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh good.  I love that show.  I've watched it from the first episode.  All the characters are unique and the improbable science fiction scenes somehow make sense when combined with the crazy story line.  It's especially great to see familiar streets and buildings as Fringe is filmed in Vancouver, B.C. where I was born.  Thanks for the good news Eric.