jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever been inspired by a movie?

1. moiponetsoka profile image33
    moiponetsokaposted 4 years ago

have you ever watched a movie and inspired you to live your life to the fullest.

1. Crazzykylex profile image60
      Crazzykylexposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, Pursuit of Happyness! The movie not only made me cry but also taught a lesson: "patience, focus and self confidence is what required to be successful and NOT LUCK!"

1. Shanna11 profile image92
        Shanna11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Omigosh- same! I remember watching that movie and for the first time realizing what the world could be like. I had to consider that some people didn't even have the same basic things I did. I remember all I could think during it was "I have a comfortable bed, and he doesn't even have a safe place for his kid to sleep..."

Definitely changed my perspective on a LOT of things.

2. 0
    rsjessenposted 4 years ago

The Dangerous Life of an Altar Boy did inspire me to go out and do some stuff I like doing, however, when I do get inspired, it only last for a few days and then I return to my old comfy boring self.

3. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

"Pay It Forward" did to some extent.

4. rahul0324 profile image81
    rahul0324posted 4 years ago

I have been inspired by a few classic movies.... like The Godfather( Teaches the importance and responsibilities that come in a family...); The Shawshank Redemption...( teaches patience and friendship)... and a few others