jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Just for fun...who is your favorite musical professional?

1. Mmargie1966 profile image92
    Mmargie1966posted 4 years ago

Just out of curiosity, who is your favorite band or person?  It must be a musical professional.

I absolutely love music, and I have several favorites. But, I'm interested in what my fellow hubbers enjoy.

1. wetnosedogs profile image60
      wetnosedogsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Neil Diamond, Barbara Streisand, and Barry Manilow are my favorites. I love the oldies, but goodies.

1. teaches12345 profile image90
        teaches12345posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I like all of these plus Nat King Cole, Third day and Boston Pops.

2. Shinkicker profile image91
      Shinkickerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rock Rock and Rock!!! :-) ... and more Rock

2. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

I love the Westlife songs as well as Green Day. Queen and Abba are my other favourites.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I enjoy too much of a variety of music for me to pick an exact favorite. Therefore, I don't have one. wink

4. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 4 years ago

Most recently I love and adore Bonnie Raitt - but it changes with me every other day - Counting Crows, Lost Lonely Boys, Kings of Leon and even sometimes Adam Lambert.  Yeah, I know!  crazy.   but I love Norah Jones and Sting and I think as she gets older I'm gonna haveta love Jessica Sanchez, who should have been this year's Idol, imo  big_smile

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My overall favs were the guys that formed the Traveling Wilburys. For those of you not familiar, the line-up was Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Roy Orbison. I consider them to have been the last of the Rock Supergroups.

5. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 4 years ago

Heavy Metal--Metallica!  smile

6. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

My favorite changes all the time, because I'm always discovering artist I didn't know about. Some are new and some just new to me. This week it's a young man I had the privilege of seeing live last weekend. His name is Lukas Nelson, he's the son of Willie Nelson. I'd never heard of him. His voice sounds very much like his dad, but he's much more of a rocker, playing high-energy electric guitar.