jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What Do You Think About Twilight Movie?

1. tonks21 profile image58
    tonks21posted 7 years ago

Ok. so I'm not sure if y'all have already talked about it - but I have to know what you think. I loved the book and while the movie wasn't as great I still loved it. big_smile

2. bidzi profile image59
    bidziposted 7 years ago

Did you see Moonlight, if not, you should. Because it's much finest series on that theme (vampires), they have everthing, drama, romance, action ....

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Wish I had a hubby like that Edward..not a vampire but just the ...feelings...sigh smile lol

4. 61
    rinasings2uposted 7 years ago

i heard it was really good.

5. bidzi profile image59
    bidziposted 7 years ago

I dont think I can add ANYTHING The 4 of you have said and I could not agree more

6. indy cindy profile image77
    indy cindyposted 7 years ago

I watched the movie with my teen aged daughter (both of us read the book and she read the entire series while I only read the first three books) and loved it. One could pick it apart, but there's no need. It was a delightful way to while away a couple of hours.

7. bidzi profile image59
    bidziposted 7 years ago

They left enough material to record the second part of Twinlight. What do you think about thet?

8. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

I looooove the series.

I have it in .PDF format. *grin* Anyone want to buy it?

9. kimback08 profile image59
    kimback08posted 7 years ago

No comparison to the book, however, I am actually a fan of the casting choices for Edward and Bella...especially Kristen Stewart as Bella.  The movie was so choppy...