My Favourite 80's Cartoons
I would like to start this hub by saying that I am a big fan of cartoons. I consider myself very lucky for being an 80s child as, in my opinion, that was the golden era of cartoons. I used to watch a lot of Italian television but I am quite sure that the same cartoons were being aired worldwide in various languages. At that time many quality cartoons kick started with several of them still running today. In most cases the 80s episodes are by far better than today’s episodes. At that time the drawings were nicer and the storyline was great. Here is a list of my top 10 favourite 80s cartoons:
- Fist of the North Star also known as Ken Shiro is my favourite cartoon by far. It is a Japanese cartoon (anime) about a martial art specialist of the Hokuto clan that beats up all the bullies. In other words Ken Shiro fights to make the world a better place to live in. This cartoon has many great action scenes and most of all has a great storyline.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) is the cartoon I used to like most when I was a kid as I got to know about Fist of the North Star only later on in the early 90s. As many other kids I was crazy about TMNT. It is a great action cartoon that has some cool heroes fighting villains. TMNT is still running today but none of the post 80s series come close to the greatness of the 80s series.
- The Smurfs brings back a lot of memories as this was the first cartoon I used to watch as soon I got back home from school. The smurfs is great for young kids but still fun to watch for older audiences.
- Saint Seiya
- Tiger Man also known as Tiger Mask
- G.I. Joe
- Silver Hawks
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Lastly I would to ask you to participate by leaving a comment about your favourite 80s cartoons. Come on let’s bring back the memories….