The Best Phil And Teds Strollers
Phil and Teds Strollers
Buying a stroller is considered by many to be a low-profile decision, meaning simply that a stroller is a stroller, and thats-that. My take is a little different. As with buying anything for toddlers, it is a highly personal decision that should be made with the same care and diligence as that made when buying educational toys.
Without attempting to sound gloomy or overly pessimistic, there are safety and comfort issues involved for the child's safety. And a solid stroller is needed in order to guarantee safety over and terrain and under any circumstance. Buying a stroller should also consider more than simply safety and aesthetics. A tall mother may require a taller stroller with longer hand-holds. Parenting is no excuse to develop a hump-back now is it? Similarly shorter parents will cater to different designs.
Having said that, why on earth didn't I make a hub on generalized strollers instead of choosing a specific make? I have a crush on Phil & Teds' strollers for good reason. These strollers are the best of all worlds, without compromising on any aspect. Solid, fashionable and safe. Don't believe me? Read on!
Phil and Ted's Sport Double Storm Cover
This is a Phil and teds double stroller from outer space (where it rains a lot). What do I like about this model? Strolling is something of an outdoor sport, but why is it that manufactures often go to great lengths to ignore the fact that weather is, along with toddlers (and adult) also prone to violent mood swings. This model doesn't beat about the bush:
- Manufacturer Suggested Age: 1 Month and Up
- Features: Rain Protection
- Material: Plastic
- Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean Only
- Dimensions: Length: 7.5 "; Width: 4.0 "; Depth: 3.5 "
- Product Weight: 2.02 Lb.
Along with Phil & Ted's traditionally respected brand solidity and design, this model guarantees strollees good airflow despite the choking rain (the same cannot be for the strollers themselves). This model is built specifically for those of us who are looking for sporty, safe and adaptable double strollers. For $45, what more could you possibly ask?
Phil and Teds Sport Buggy "Version 2" With Doubles Kit: Black
For those seeking a luxury stroller, the Version 2 Sport's buggy is the celebrity's buggy of choice (Bill & Ted waste no time in mentioning the fact that Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow have the same buggy albeit in lime green). Despite this commendable trait, we should concern ourselves with why this has become a famous and popular model for more than just celebrities.
This version is the e3 successor, are affords far greater flexibility.
- Celebrity favorite including Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow
- Smaller Velcro adjustable crotch strap fits small babies
- Features ratcheting adjustable handle, push-button removable wheels, canopy with window, single-action dual rear brake, and full recline Storage basket has pouches for small items
- Newborn to 4 years and up to 88 lbs
There have been some complaints about the wheels becoming punctured on this product, although I cannot verify this and this complaint seems to not be a universal one. But for this price we need to be satisfied, do we not?
Why Should I Buy One?
- Can be swiftly customized to provide another baby seat (picture)
- Comfortable padded seats for children of any age
- The seats can be adjusted to many different degrees (all the way down to a bed)
- All terrain (punctures permitting!)
- Water resistant
- Relatively Lightweight (comparably: 23 pounds)
- Easily Cleanable - removable fabric!
- The great design which is easily customized and comes in many different colors.
Protect-a-Bub Tandem Back Seat Sunshade
We've covered your raining needs, but what if you live in temperate areas or where the sun is an incessant anvil bearing down on you and you child? Look no further, the Protect-a-Bub was designed to protect toddlers from the glare at an amazingly cheap price.
- UPF 50+ (the highest sun protection rating possible)
- Specially woven fabric is breathable and doesn't retain heat
- Fits all Phil and Teds strollers
- Pediatrician recommended
This is a no-nonsense approach to safety, while incorporating the fundamental safety and beautiful design that encapsulates all Phil & Ted products. This model is very flexible and more importantly, it excels at protecting babies from the heat. Not only does it block 98%+ of the sun's harmful rays, the fabric sheds heat and allows proper air circulation.
Another review mentions that they used this stroller in the rain as well, so for those who may worry that this may be too targeted and limiting, fear not! This high quality product provides all purpose strolling at one helluva bargain.
More by this Author
Learn how you can quickly and safely convince those pimples to vacate the premises!
Fair and pale skin can tan too! A complete rundown on how to achieve a healthy, sun-kissed look no matter which shade of pale you are!
Learn how to safely and naturally kill fleas in your carpet in thirty seconds flat. Avoid potential health hazards for both yourself, your family and your pets!