Parenting is said to be the oldest profession. But it is not as simple a procedure. There is no single formula for good parenting because many factors come into the picture. But there are some basic ideas that can make the task considerably effective.
1. Parents should be good role-models of their children.
2. A clear set of values about right and wrong must be presented in the home.
3. Children must be respected as individuals.
4. Achievement, rather than grades must be emphasized.
5. Children must be given the freedom to make decisions and take small risks or lapses.
6. A well-adjusted family must exercise a moderate emotional closeness with each other.
7. Parents must maintain a sense of humor.
8. Parents must recognize their children as responsible individuals who can act morally and wisely in any given situation.
More by this Author
> > Factors to Consider in Responsible Parenthood The ultimate goal of marriage is to...
Your parents provide you with food, clothing and other necessities of life. They also give you many other things that are equally important. It is in our homes, living with others as a family, that we find our...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...
No comments yet.