Parenting is said to be the oldest profession. But it is not as simple a procedure. There is no single formula for good parenting because many factors come into the picture. But there are some basic ideas that can make the task considerably effective.
1. Parents should be good role-models of their children.
2. A clear set of values about right and wrong must be presented in the home.
3. Children must be respected as individuals.
4. Achievement, rather than grades must be emphasized.
5. Children must be given the freedom to make decisions and take small risks or lapses.
6. A well-adjusted family must exercise a moderate emotional closeness with each other.
7. Parents must maintain a sense of humor.
8. Parents must recognize their children as responsible individuals who can act morally and wisely in any given situation.
More by this Author
Every family member is expected to contribute to a wholesome family homelife. It can be achieved by giving your full knowledge, skills and interests to ensure achievement of goals and objectives. Efficient management...
What are those qualities that will make you a good family member and make you acceptable at home? As a member of the family, your parents and other members of the family has the right to expect of you certain...
Biology is the study of living organisms and there are many subfields of study under that umbrella. From anatomy to zoology, there are more than 30 different areas of study under biology.
No comments yet.